Primary Job Duties:
• Responsible for coordinating setting up, cleaning, and maintaining the party room/lane
• Assist with birthday tours, booking of birthdays, planning, and day of party execution
• Assist with serving food, beverages, and cake to party guests
• Assisting with delivering the best possible experience for birthday clients and helping resolve minor guest issues
• Assist with training of new hire party hosts and event coordinators
• Assist with managing the hosts and event coordinators on shift
• Close out party payments through the POS system
• Monitor parties to ensure they adhere to strict party timing schedule
• Assist with maintaining party supplies at par levels
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be able to communicate with guests and explain packages
• Must be at least 16 years old (18 yrs old to serve alcohol with valid TABC)
• Must be willing to sing Happy Birthday and be comfortable leading a group of guests
• Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.