Gilbert Christian Schools is searching for exceptional Bible teachers for the 2024-2025 school year. The teacher shall prayerfully help students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christians to the praise and glory of God. Seeking teaching candidates who are enthusiastic about reaching the next generation through education and God’s word. Candidate must agree with and support Gilbert Christian’s Statement of Faith.
Gilbert Christian Schools provides small class sizes that foster individualized instruction and accelerated learning. Freedom from federal regulation to teach a biblical worldview. Supportive, engaged families and students in a loving Christian Community. We have well-equipped classrooms and well maintained school grounds that provide a safe, secure learning environment.
Gilbert Christian Schools offers exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 403(b) matching plan and tuition discount for staff children.
Gilbert Christian Schools combines the benefits of a small community with a comprehensive offering of academics, fine arts, athletics, clubs, and spiritual training.
- Masters Degree in biblical studies, theology or related area required.
- Knowledge of teaching methodology, technology integration in the classroom, assessments styles, rapport building, and mentoring.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience preferred.
- Must align with the vision, and values of Gilbert Christian Schools and Statement of Faith.
- Growing in your personal relationship with Christ.
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of Gilbert Christian Schools, students, employees, defined by the Employee Handbook.