Primary Job Duties:
• Answering phones and answering questions about the facility and booking events
• Complete Birthday/Group reservation bookings per script and booking guidelines
• Greeting and assisting all walk in party inquiries
• Giving tours to potential parties and groups
• Being knowledgeable of all aspects of the park and answering questions accordingly
• Being knowledgeable of the party packages and program to accurately translate information to guests
• Maintaining logs accurately
• Calling past parties and trying to get them to rebook.
• Communicating with staff about special needs of parties
• Assisting the party/group manager with all parties on the day of the event • Assist with creating event summaries and creating care packages with relevant materials for events (wristbands, play cards, drink tickets, decorations, etc..)
• Maintaining cleanliness of the party office
• Understanding the cash out process and having the ability to properly cash out a party
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing or sitting for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs
• Must be able to communicate with guests and communicate via email, phone, and in person with great detail and organization
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.