At Butler/Till, we take immense pride in our independent, women-owned and led status, our unwavering commitment to a purpose-driven approach, and our unique structure as a 100% employee-owned company.
Our dedication to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is a cornerstone of our culture. We believe that the diversity and inclusivity of our workforce are sources of strength. As you become part of our community, you'll discover that we are dedicated to creating a positive impact, not only for our clients but also for the communities where we live and work.
The Programmatic Manager is responsible for leading a team of specialists who create and execute effective programmatic strategies across the agency’s client base. This individual will have extensive knowledge of campaign management, programmatic strategy, and is an expert in self-serve DSP’s. They possess knowledge of ad serving technology and an understanding of supply chain partnerships in the programmatic ecosystem. This individual has wide-ranging experience executing campaigns that include online display, video, and audio, preferably in an agency environment. They are adept at performance monitoring and quality assurance of programmatic campaigns. They are comfortable leading client meetings and are subject matter experts in social trends and new partnerships.
- Leads a team who manages programmatic campaigns; performing optimizations based on performance goals and measurement framework, documenting changes and learnings that feed strategic insights
- As an expert in the setup of new campaigns, assists team to ensure setup is accurate
- Researches new vendors and tactics, and provides competitive research, spending data, market analyses, trends and market-specific opportunities
- Drive ongoing vendor communication and relationships, including developing and maintaining a framework for the full extended team's vendor engagements
- Develops programmatic strategies and plans for new and existing clients
- Develop educational resources specific to clients’ business strategy and objectives
- Leads the collaboration with the analytics and account service teams to identify new opportunities in the programmatic space for current and existing clients based on an understanding of client objectives, goals and known barriers
- Leads internal team and external partners to assist in negotiation and implementation of Private Marketplace and Programmatic Guaranteed deals
- Keeps the channel team up to date on programmatic media best practices, guidelines, objectives and standards associated with programmatic campaigns
- Authors thought leadership material (blog posts, white papers, speaking opportunities, etc.)
- Analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Assists with scopes and estimates for new projects or campaigns
- May be asked to assist with monthly forecasting, invoicing, and reconciliation tasks
- May be asked to assist with QA of programmatic campaigns for a select set of clients
- May be asked to assist with maintenance of process documentation ensuring it’s kept up to date
- EDUCATION - Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or equivalent work experience
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum of 5 years of experience managing campaigns in the programmatic ecosystem. Experience managing a team required. Experience with strategic planning and applied experience of bringing plans to execution. Proven track record in operating with a high-level of integrity, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional commitments
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED: seeking to understand client business challenges/needs and delivering continuous value to our client
- EXTREMELY COLLABORATIVE: working with teams and across the organization with ease
- HIGHLY AGILE: able to continuously learn and quickly adapt to changing circumstance
- RESULTS DRIVEN: accepts accountability to deliver business outcomes, even under changing circumstances. Delivers on commitments
- DISCIPLINED: Thinks, plans, and prioritizes work on an ongoing basis, plans and aligns with key team members before acting
WORK ENVIORNMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment and physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, typically in an office setting or in a home office. An employee in this role may be in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods and using office equipment and computers. The noise level in the office environment is usually moderate. (I.e., business office with computers and printers, light foot traffic, etc.).
Reasonable accommodation may be requested to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Butler/Till, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.