Primary Job Duties:
• Provide a pleasant greeting and a smile to all guests as they arrive including opening doors when possible
• Seat guests as quickly as possible in the proper section based upon seating rotation instructions from the Restaurant Supervisor.
• Monitor existing reservations and schedule future restaurant reservations following the company reservation guidelines
• Assist guests with fun card purchases at the kiosks
• Must be able to answer the phone and provide general information about the park
• Show genuine appreciation for our guests as you walk them to their table while providing them clean menus, the name of their server, and a listing of the chef specials
• Thank the guests as they are exiting and invite them back
• Greet and assist group services with the arrival of group/party guests
• Assist servers when necessary with bussing, side work, etc
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the lobby area, door windows, and host stand
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time
• Must have a great attitude and smile
• Must be able to multi-task and maintain composure during peak business hours
• Must be able to use a basic formula to accurately quote wait times
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.