- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
- Must be proficient in menu knowledge and food service basics
- Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Obtain training certification per company policy
- Must possess a valid TABC or other legal license to sell/serve alcohol per local code
Standard Company Expectations:
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
- Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains uniform standards.
- 1+ year Prior Guest Service Experience in Restaurant Hospitality.
- Ability to Anticipate and Respond to Guests needs in a Timely and Friendly Manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use a point of sale system and other electronic devices.
- Military Service Background Highly Desired.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.