U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and serve our athletes and fans. We seek motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
The Federation’s core principles set organization-wide standards to identify and foster our culture and inform how we interact and hold each other accountable. These principles guide U.S. Soccer: We Win Together. We Aim High. We Champion Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. To be successful as a USSF employee, it is critical to demonstrate and live up to these principles every day and with every interaction with peers, stakeholders, and partners.
The Federation’s core values are the individual attributes and characteristics that staff embody to uphold the organization’s principles and succeed. These values guide our employees: Integrity. Commitment. Teamwork. Respect.
The Senior Coordinator, Video Production is a jack of all trades for the video department. This individual should be a versatile visual storyteller, able to handle multiple simultaneous projects, and the skillset and experience to individually produce and deliver engaging videos. This position will be remote with the expectation of relocating to Atlanta, Georgia with domestic and international travel required according to the needs of the department and the sporting calendar and should be available to work on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Work closely with the video team to create video content for various elements of the organization, including Men’s and Women’s Senior National Teams, Youth and Extended National Teams, U.S. Open Cup, Development, Hall of Fame, Coaches, Referees, and servicing departmental needs
- Responsible for ensuring footage is properly organized and cataloged in U.S. Soccer’s media library in conjunction with the Video Department staff
- Assist in production needs with other USSF departments including events/game presentation, brand, ticket sales and internal content
- Bring fans closer to our players and teams through player-first, personality-driven media, utilizing player channels to reach outside of Federation bubble
- Ensure production maintains quality and consistency across all projects
- 1+ years of related industry experience, specifically in a production team environment
- Proven ability and experience to deliver high quality work under pressure and multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Proven ability and experience to manage a project individually from preproduction, equipment coordination, lighting, shooting, media management, editing and finishing
- Experience in the field with digital cinema cameras, sound, and lighting techniques
- Strong video editing skills with an advanced knowledge of NLE systems (preferably Premiere)
- Proficiency in other Adobe applications, notably Adobe After Effects
- Quick learner who can function well in the fast-paced environment mandated by sports
- Able and willing to travel up to 30% of the time both domestically and internationally (passport required)
- Able and willing to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience working in soccer
U.S. Soccer is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, military status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected under the law. This policy applies to all our employment practices within our organization.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA, veterans, parents, and persons with disabilities to apply.