Primary Job Duties:
• Supports the Group Services department as the #2 to the Group Services Manager
• Responsible for coordinating the setup and breakdown of all group services events through utilization of the Group Services Hosts and Leads
• Responsible for helping ensure all events operate flawlessly in accordance to operational standards and BEO contract
• Ensures Group Services team is delivering food and drinks in a timely manner, per contract specifications
• Maintains the overall cleanliness and organization of event space
• Maintains appropriate levels of food for duration of group event
• Communicates with kitchen regarding food cook and pickup times
• Ensures event host/hostess is greeted in a timely manner upon arrival, per contract specification
• Resolves all guest issues in a timely manner, involving the appropriate level of management where necessary
• Design and distribute schedules for all group services staff, controlling labor to meet standards
• Oversees the training of all Group Services team members
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be able to communicate with guests appropriately
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
• Must possess a valid TABC or other legal license to sell/serve alcohol per local code
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.