Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha (APM) is a non profit organization in Philadelphia, PA providing human services to the community including early childhood education, foster care & adoption, child welfare, mental & behavioral health, community and economic development, housing, violence intervention, and services to community schools.
Pradera Corporation, a subsidiary of APM, has a longstanding history within the child welfare community of providing high-quality, holistic and trauma-informed services. Our focus is to promote healthy lifestyles, protect and nurture vulnerable children and youth and empower them to have a voice in their communities.
- Provide case management services to children in Foster
- Care homes, legal Parents, and Foster Parents under the contract between APM & the
- City of Philadelphia, Department of Human Services (DHS), Children and Youth
- Division (CYD).
- Provide case management to Foster child, legal family members, and Foster Parent(s) in accordance with service description and contract requirements with the Philadelphia County Department of Human Services, Children and Youth Division.
- Coordinate services for the required children in accordance with service description and contract requirements with the Philadelphia County Department of Human Services, Children and Youth Division.
- Work in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team to provide the stated services.
- Complete mandated reports and documentation in the time frames specified within the Foster Care contract requirements.
- Assess and link services utilizing contacts with community agencies through case management.
- Monitor access to services in the homes of the Foster child, Foster Parent, and legal family as required in contract.
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet the agency and contract expectations.
- Participate in weekly supervisory meetings with program supervisor.
- Prepare for and attend court hearings when necessary.
- Report to supervisor and CYD an incidents that jeopardize the health and safety of children
- Follow guidelines of social work code of ethics.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients.
- Perform other case management duties that support the mission of the APM’s Children, Youth and Family Services Program.
• Accrual Paid Time Off at the rate of 20 days per year
• Employer-paid health insurance with an employee contribution
• 12 paid holidays
• Term Life Insurance coverage in an amount equal to one and one-half times your annual salary; maximum benefit of $200,000
• 403b retirement plan
• Long-term disability insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
- BA in social work or related field of human services.
- One year experience in direct social service delivery.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English preferred.
- Strong clinical verbal and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance, Request for Criminal Clearance and Medical Exam must be completed.