Coordinates the program for weekly middle school and high school programs and events. Oversees the discipleship training of male volunteer leaders, student leaders, and student ministry staff.
- Identify, deploy, train, and support male adult and student leaders.
- Schedule one-on-one meetings to connect with leaders and ensure that they have adequate resources.
- Plan and facilitate bonding and training events for male leaders.
- Oversee weekly middle and high school programs, e.g. activities, program agenda/order of service, games and creative content.
- Plan and deliver curriculum/teaching with Student Ministries Director.
- Emcee events, as requested.
- Provide shared oversight of events, GoCamp, and retreats.
- Execute fulfillment of operations within approved budget.
- Coordinate promotion in partnership with creative lead.