SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Drive continuous improvement to systems and processes throughout the sales department as it relates to forecasting, planning and field communications. Individual will serve as contact/liaison for customer(s) both internal and external. Performs a range of analysis to facilitate knowledge-based decision making, utilizing both internal and external sales data.
- Provide administrative support to assigned Regional V.P. (Manager) Sales and contact person for outside Brokers.
- Process and manage all customer deductions, communicating as necessary to sales team or broker.
- Communicate and resolve any traffic issues, contacting broker, customer or inside Cole’s personnel as needed.
- Audit review and reconciliation by period.
- Assist in period end accruals.
- Various reports (sales/commission related) for accounting department.
- Period end reporting on open deductions over 120 days to sales management team.
- Backup for order entry coordinator.
- Post promotion reporting and evaluations with Senior VP of Sales; Region VP and Region Manager.
- Manage and monitor Promotional Planning
- Provide customer analysis and perform other related duties and assignments as directed by Sales Management Team.
- Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years field sales and 2-year sales support/customer analytics.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel and all Office Tools are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- Individual must be self-motivated and have ability to mulit-task.