Primary Job Duties:
• Assist with managing supply par levels
• Assist with schedules per assigned labor models
• Maintain on shift cleanliness and manage periodic extended cleaning and maintenance
• Enforce proper opening/closing procedures and checklists
• Knowledge on how to prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items using standard recipes
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a manager
• Responsible for the training, mentoring, and development of all new cooks on standards and procedures and on shift management of the kitchen
• Complies with all company standard methods of cooking, portion sizes, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and procedures
• Knowledge on how to properly use ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
• Maintains and manages a clean and sanitary kitchen and work areas
• Oversees and maintains all standard procedures, inventory, and communication to the satisfaction of the Executive Chef according to company standards
• Maintains uniform standards and presents a professional appearance at all times
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
• Must possess a valid Food Manager’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.