Primary Job Duties:
• Cleans and sanitizes all dishes, flatware, glassware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils by using a dishwasher or by hand
• Transfers supplies or equipment between storage and work areas
• Carefully inspects and sorts all dishes and utensils to ensure none are lost, disposed of, or damaged
• Uses all chemicals properly and in the correct quantities for safety purposes
• Assist in loading/unloading of food or supply trucks
• Ensures the cleanliness of all floors, walls, drains and equipment in dish areas
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station and area
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.