Primary Job Duties:
• Perform PM on games, lanes and bowling areas, and attractions per the Tech Services Manager (TSM)
• Ability to assist guests and TM’s with game, lane, and attraction problems
• Report and resolve game, lane, and attraction problems
• Maintain games, lanes, and attractions
• Assist safety and functionality of the attractions as needed
• Maintain part par levels and communicate needs to TSM and Fun Manager
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
• Must be able to communicate with guests and deliver safety instructions
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.