Primary Job Duties:
- Coordinates game room operations, procedures, safety guidelines, and daily activities.
- Ability to resolve larger guest service issues and manage on shift guest service standards.
- Manage on shift labor efficiency and safety standards.
- Coordinate/supervise training of new hires.
- Contributes in the success of other Departments as needed.
- Attends All Department and Company Meetings as required.
- Punctuality is Mandatory.
- Assist in maintaining department inventory.
- Assist with follow up on error reporting for down games, equipment, attractions, etc.
- Assist with maintaining on shift display levels of merchandise and redemption store.
- Assist with team member scheduling per labor templates.
- Assist with coordinating periodic deep cleaning and enforcing opening/closing procedures.
- Assist with managing shift operations (cash control, safety, quality control, etc.).
- Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a manager.
- Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance for all Team Members.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.