Primary Job Duties:
• Ability to accurately sell, assign, and maintain bowling lanes.
• Ability to turn over lanes quickly
• Understanding how all bowling machines work and how to fix simple problems
• Keeping bowling lanes organized, stocked and clean
• Assist guests on bowling lanes with error codes and lane issues
• Cleaning and maintaining shoes, bowling balls and lanes themselves
• Valeting guests to lanes and assisting with lane set up
• Keeping bowling area stocked with all essential needs
• Ability to maintain on shift cleanliness of bowling lanes
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
• Must be able to communicate with guests and deliver safety instructions
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.