The Application Analyst is a key member in building Blue Circle Health’s learning healthcare system that improves the lives of our patients and enables the company to scale nationally to help more patients. Core responsibilities lie in the implementation and improvement of SaaS products used to recruit patients and deliver care.
The Application Analyst will report to a Product Manager within the Information Systems (IS) Department. They will work directly with everyone across the IS Department to build, deploy, manage, secure, and support integrated solutions and systems, all while working hand-in-hand with Clinical Operations and Care Team members to ensure Blue Circle Health systems are equipped to enhance the workflows necessary for effective care delivery.
This is a full-time, home-based position, eligible for a full benefits package including paid holidays and time off, and competitive pay in a flexible, mission-based work environment. Candidates can live anywhere in the U.S.
- Configure and maintain care/clinical services, products, and applications including, but not limited to:
- Zoho CRM and Zoho Forms (patient recruitment)
- Welkin Health (care management / EHR)
- Unite Us (community referrals)
- Zoom (virtual meetings & phone app)
- Health Gorilla (labs)
- DrFirst (scripts)
- Design, implement, and update features and functionality in products and applications used by care teams including data capture forms, workflows, automations, and views in accordance with product roadmap and priorities.
- Stay up-to-date on the care plan, care service lines, clinical objectives, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and care team operations to understand user workflows, needs, and challenges.
- Work with vendors, research, explore, and experiment to learn how to implement, configure, maintain, and provide user support of SaaS products and applications used by care teams for clinical operations.
- Take part in capturing, documenting, and fleshing out requirements gathering and technical specifications and supporting prioritization as a stakeholder.
- Contribute to the IS roadmap and continuously improve the full lifecycle for designing, implementing, and rolling out SaaS products.
- Train end-users and maintain materials on how to use the SaaS products and applications via presentations, hands-on workshops, recordings, and other methods.
- Respond to end-user inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges including talking with users, working them through a series of actions to resolve the problem, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Perform entitlement reviews and support incident response handling.
- Provide technical support to partner organizations as needed (i.e. supporting use of shared technologies) to close any technical gaps that may influence Blue Circle operations and/or patient outcomes.
- Support IS operations with other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as an application analyst or another position working directly with users and stakeholders such as business / system analyst, project manager, or application support.
- Experience with CRMs, EHRs, care management systems, and/or patient relationship management systems.
- Experience with clinical workflows and operations and the ability to interact with care and clinical users to understand their processes and challenges while also able to get into technical details with IT and engineering teams.
- Associates or bachelors degree or equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees.
- Ability to work as part of a remote team, independently or collaboratively, and thrive in ambiguity, remain level-headed under changing circumstances, and withstand the tests of a dynamic environment with resilience and resolve.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, including project documentation and capturing requirements clearly.
- Demonstrable ability to methodically debug and troubleshoot issues with users and IT teams.
- Demonstrable analytical and conceptual skills to understand complex technical plans and support defining components to break down effort.
- Resourcefulness, excellent troubleshooting skills, and hands-on problem-solving aptitude.
Additional Desired Experience:
- Startup experience is beneficial, with non-profit experience
- Experience with software development lifecycles, prioritization in agile sprints, and user stories.
- Experience using project and ticket management tools such as Jira and Trello.