Are you ready to transform your ordinary workday into an exhilarating adventure?
Do you enjoy being on the road and making deliveries to commercial and residential sites?
If you're craving a job that's packed with excitement, great pay, Monday-Friday starting at 7:30 am, and no weekends with the satisfaction of delivering essential goods to our community, then look no further than our Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Associate position!
As a Delivery Driver at The Norfolk Companies, you will become a crucial part of our team, delivering cabinets and countertops to our customers. We believe that our Delivery Drivers are the face of our company and as such, we are looking for someone who is friendly, reliable and has excellent customer service skills. You will not only deliver our products, but you will also be responsible for ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their orders.
When you are not on the road, you will be working inside the warehouse packing orders, organizing inventory, and ensure deliveries are prepped and ready to roll.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering cabinets, countertops, and related products to customers' homes or construction sites in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all products are delivered in good condition and orders are complete
- Providing excellent customer service promoting Norfolk and ensuring a Great Customer Experience
- Maintaining accurate records of deliveries by using Mobile Delivery technology
- Delivery lead and assisting the delivery assistant with loading and unloading of product
- Adhering to all traffic laws and regulations. Our trucks are a great marketing opportunity and your driving and conduct on the road are critical to our brand and we take it very seriously
- Keep good communication with management on any delivery concerns or issues
So if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of home delivery experience with large items (20" and 26" trucks)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as we use delivery team of 2
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Flexibility to be on time and begin your day at 7:30am
- Able to demonstrate safe driving habits and pass a road test
- Knowledgeable of state and federal DOT regulations
- Knowledge of MA/NH/RI roadways and able to effectively use route technology
- Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving and criminal record
- A valid DOT medical card or able to pass a physical exam to obtain one
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
At Norfolk Companies, we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace. As a member of our team, you will receive competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and opportunities.