OpenLoop is seeking a resourceful and self-motivated Senior Business Development Representative (SBDR) to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa. The ideal candidate will be organized, eager and full of hustle with a passion for turning cold leads into new clients.
This role will be supporting the sales organization from initial prospect outreach all the way to contract signing. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career to gain valuable experience and mentorship across all stages of the sales lifecycle.
As a young, rapidly scaling organization, there is ample room to move up within the team and drill deep into the sales areas you find passion in.
About the Role
The ideal candidate should have experience with:
- Researching prospects to generate fresh lead lists
- Pulling, scrubbing, and inputting contacts into CRM
- Utilizing a blend of cold calling, cold emailing, and social selling
- Vetting leads to set quality introductory meetings
- Identifying business needs and potential solutions to address them
- Assisting with closing new business deals
- Nurturing and growing pipeline accounts
- Own all CRM input & reporting for your accounts
- Lead scoping calls (with oversight)
- Create & send proposals (with oversight)
- Lead follow-up calls (with oversight)
- Learn and lead demos as needed
- Other duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K program
- Hybrid work environment
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of business development, sales, or account management experience
- Proven background in generating leads and driving sales growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented with demonstrated grit and resilience
- Exposure to and interest in consultative selling
- A background in or exposure to healthcare is a bonus!