Celona, Inc. in Campbell, CA is seeking Product Managers to own new initiatives and drive the vision, roadmap, and priorities across multiple product areas that power Celona’s core products. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of product engineering and coordination to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Own the product strategy and execution from concept to planning to delivery to the customers.
- Generate, refine and document product requirements and roadmap through active conversations internally and externally.
- Support and lead key customer/partner development efforts to accelerate product/market/revenue mapping.
- Maintain the latest research on the market landscape including competitive environment, key standards activities and other macro-variables affecting the company’s business.
- Maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
- Enable the field teams to support and accelerate product absorption by helping to streamline PoCs and initial network bring up.
- Analyze Day 0 network optimizations and learnings from the field to drive Product/Engineering requirements for the future.
- Optimize spectrum management and network planning features from concept, planning to delivery to the customers.
- Support new product introductions for hardware platforms and delivery to customers.
- This position does not supervise any personnel or participate in any management decisions, nor does this position plan, direct or coordinate the activities of any personnel.
Job Site: 900 E. Hamilton Avenue, Ste. 200, Campbell, CA 95008
Travel: No travel; no telecommuting.
Master's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) field of study, plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) in which the required experience was gained.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
- Enterprise Infrastructure Products: Wireless & Wired Networking Infrastructure, Radio Access Networks (RAN), and Private LTE & 5G Networks.
- Cloud-based platforms: Cloud-hosted Network Infrastructure Orchestration Platform, Cloud-hosted Network Infrastructure Management & Monitoring Platform, and Cloud-native Mobile Network Controller.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
- Demonstrated experience with product lifecycle management that executes CI/CD with microservices-based architectures
- User Experience (UX) development.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Send resumes To: The HR team: HR@celona.io