Celona, Inc. in Campbell, CA is seeking Sr. Software Engineers to design and develop new features for LTE/5G network applications. Individuals will apply advanced knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience building network application features, in order to perform the duties of the position:
- Act as a senior member of the team to mentor and collaborate with junior engineers.
- Independently design and develop new features and applications for LTE/5G network applications.
- Lead development by writing system and design specifications and unit test cases.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to recommend and plan features and modifications based on user and business needs.
- Collaborate with other engineers and analyze to design systems according to business requirements.
- Independently analyze and apply understanding of end-to-end scenarios to troubleshoot and fix field issues.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of industry trends and innovations to be implemented into technical systems and applications.
- Monitor and resolve defects and production to provide enhancements in development cycle.
- Coordinate and create documentation for reference and future use and status reports.
- This position has no direct reports and does not supervise any personnel.
Travel: No travel; no telecommuting.
Job Site: 900 E. Hamilton Avenue, Ste. 200, Campbell, CA 9500
The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Embedded Electronic Systems, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) in which the required experience was gained.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
- Demonstrated experience developing AI/ML algorithms as part of SON implementation for 4G and 5G wireless networks;
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes-based distributed cloud systems;
- Demonstrated experience working with wireless systems, LTE technologies and 5G standards;
- Linux OS.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Send Resumes To: The HR team: HR@celona.io