Job Title: Housekeeper
Position Type: Part Time, Non-exempt (adjustable based on experience & commitment)
Some weekend, evening, night and holiday work as required
Supervisor: Facilities Manager
The National Ability Center is seeking a part-time housekeeper to work 20-28 hours/week performing routine housekeeping duties for multiple buildings at our Park City campus and Park City ski center. The exact hours are flexible, but the majority of tasks must be performed during normal business hours, approximately 7am-5pm. Weekends, Holidays, and evenings may be required to assist during events. Opportunity for additional hours and full-time benefited employment based on demand.
A primary function of this and every other job at the National Ability Center is to ensure that each member, guest and visitor of NAC receives the highest caliber of service.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
• General housekeeping duties include vacuuming and mopping of floors, cleaning restrooms, dusting taking out recycling & trash containers, cleaning breakroom kitchens, and responsibility for overall tidiness of facilities.
• Areas of service include multiple locations: Admin Building, Lodge, Equestrian & Conference Center, and Recreation Center at Park City campus plus the NAC Mountain Center at Vail Park City Resort,
• Rotation of deep cleaning duties at locations above based on schedule provided & within assigned hours.
• Support the Hospitality & Conference Coordinator as needed.
• All cleaning tools and materials will be provided. Communication with Facilities Manager on materials needed and support from NAC management on approved purchases.
• The National Ability Center provides internships and volunteer opportunities for individuals with disabilities to learn skills that can increase their independence. It would be encouraged, but not required, that this position supports these programs.
• Positively promote the National Ability Center within the community.
• Comply with National Ability Center safety and health policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of proper tools and cleaning products for cleaning a variety of surfaces safely and without damaging surfaces.
• Ability to self-manage time and projects to maintain a clean and inviting environment for our guests.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work mid-week & weekend days and evenings as scheduled by supervisor, depending upon team schedule & other activities & events
• Demonstrated history of responsibility, dependability, and maturity
• Part-time employees are not eligible for NAC benefits
See employee handbook for details