The Assistant Branch Manager has the responsibility of assisting the Branch Manager and in their absence assuming the duties of efficiently running the daily operations of the branch office to which they are assigned.
Develops new deposit and loan relationships, provides a superior level of customer service and promotes the service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Provides leadership, training and supervision to Financial Service Representatives and Tellers to insure service expectations are met.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree-business or finance preferred; or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a financial institution
• Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills
• Detailed oriented, strong organizational skills and high degree of accuracy
• Strong ability to conduct relationships with customers that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the bank