Financial Services Representative (FSR) is the primary front-line representative responsible for creating a welcoming environment for customers by providing account and service origination and maintenance to new and existing customers in person and customer inquiries by phone. Performs both platform and teller line duties.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2 years cash handling experience, prior banking experience preferred
• Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills
• Strong ability to conduct relationships with customers that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the bank
• Detailed oriented, strong organizational skills and high degree of accuracy