Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through nearly two decades of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a rapidly growing Employee-Owned organization who takes pride in improving public health, quality of care, and research.
Primary purpose: Provide design, development, training, validation, and outreach services to accelerate public health data modernization activities at state and local health departments. Create educational materials. Collect and monitor metrics to meet program and client strategic objectives.
A successful candidate will:
- Collaborate in planning, development, and implementation of project
- Interpret and explain basic analytics methodologies and results to end users
- Analyze and understand client needs and translate them into formal requirements
- Communicate client needs to business and technical resources
- Conduct validation of exchange data messages and provide feedback to software developers and quality assurance technicians
- Develop training materials including but not limited to Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Develop and deliver trainings, project updates, and presentations
- Participate in development of business requirements using industry standards
- Analyze and clearly articulate information in both verbal and written formats to clients, stakeholders and partners
- Exhibit attention to detail when developing materials, reviewing documentation, troubleshooting issues, and reporting results
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, Health Communications, or other Health Science field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with public health surveillance systems in the context of state and local health departments
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Master’s degree in public health
- Experience working with Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) and/or experience with current Health IT standards (e.g.: ICD-10, LOINC and SNOMED) and exchange policies (e.g.: USCDI)
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual company meeting, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.