Are you a dedicated and experienced professional seeking a leadership role in a dynamic and rewarding environment? Heartview Foundation, a nonprofit Substance Use Treatment facility, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Residential Director. As a Residential Director, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of exceptional services to our residential treatment unit and support the employees who work with our patients each day, all while upholding the highest standards of care here at Heartview Foundation. The right candidate will be an organized and dynamic leader when it comes to curating and maintaining the best service experience with their team for Heartview residential patients. If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of others and possess strong leadership skills, we invite you to apply for this challenging and fulfilling position.
Benefits: Heartview Bismarck values its team members and offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with an immediate match
- Paid holidays
- 100% paid employer-paid employee health insurance
- Additional perks, such as sign-on bonuses, tuition assistance, and relocation support, may be available.
Leadership and Supervision:
- Direct and supervise assigned staff according to policies, plans, and procedures.
- Facilitate team meetings to ensure staff are well-informed about organizational updates.
Patient Care Management:
- Establish and direct all patient care within the assigned unit/team.
- Provide and ensure coverage for clinical services in the absence of assigned staff.
Documentation and Compliance:
- Complete documentation according to agency/licensing standards, including clinical documentation and staff discipline.
- Accurately utilize organizational technology, seeking help when needed.
- Lead and direct the operations of the respective program, ensuring optimal staffing levels and the delivery of exceptional services.
- Provide immediate support for issues that present during and after hours.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Participate as a leadership team member, attending meetings and providing input on organizational policies and processes.
- Work collaboratively with leadership, multi-disciplinary teams, and community partners to ensure quality care.
Education and Training:
- Provide community education as requested.
- Offer training experiences for students and professional visitors as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the behavioral health field or a related field.
- If holding a Bachelor's degree must have at least 5 years of experience in the behavioral health field, if holding a Master's degree must have at least 2-3 years within the behavioral health field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role that included program management experience.
- Preference will be given to those who currently also hold a Nursing Assistant, Medication Assistant I/II, CPR, or First Aide certification(s).
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
Qualified applicants will undergo a background check as part of the application process. It is important to note that Heartview Bismarck maintains a drug-free workplace, and all prospective employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and contribute to the success of our organization, we encourage you to apply for the Residential Director position. Join Heartview Foundation in making a positive impact and fostering a culture of excellence in care!