Come Smile with Us!
Delta Dental of Iowa is seeks a Summer Marketing Analyst Intern to support the Marketing team. This is an opportunity to develop, analyze and distribute all reporting and analysis, including ad hoc data requests; perform deep dive analysis to effectively translate broad data sets into performance insight; present findings and recommendations to multiple levels of management and client stakeholders; and utilize Business Objects, SQL, and other tools to mine database(s) for analytic data.
You will be exposed to data analysis processes in the insurance environment including practical work experience. The position is full-time and work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Delta Dental of Iowa provides dental and vision insurance to more than 1 million Iowans. As a not-for-profit insurance company, our mission is to improve the health and smiles of the people we serve. We give back to Iowa communities by supporting and funding health and wellness initiatives that make a measurable difference in the overall health of underserved Iowans. Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Love where you work!
Program Completion Requirements:
Participants will be required to submit a written analysis of project work and present a summary of analysis to leadership at the end of the program.
Hiring Specifications Required:
1. Must be a junior or senior undergraduate student working toward Bachelor's degree in statistics, business or data analytics.
2. Must be able to demonstrate current 3.0 GPA or higher through transcripts.
3. Must be registered as a student to a college or university for the 2020 fall session.
4. Coursework in business, statistics, research, marketing, mathematics, or related field is required.
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including reports and presentations.
Delta Dental of Iowa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without unlawful regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.