Since 2006, BN, an Augeo company, has been a leader in social media technology and services. BN’s mission has been to provide cutting-edge social advertising solutions that allow brands to maximize their digital footprint and drive ROAS. We partner with all social platforms including Meta, TikTok, X, Snapchat, and Pinterest. We create technologies that sit on top of their buying platforms and allow for unique targeting and optimizations that drive performance and deliver meaningful results. More than 1,500 businesses have trusted BN to solve their newest and toughest challenges. BN has offices in Boston, Bentonville, Hyderabad, Rochester, and Sydney in addition to Augeo’s offices across the country. Augeo acquired BN on February 14th, 2023.
The Quebec Community Manager at BN delivers tailored training and translations to clients to enhance their social media presence. This is a part-time position that requires approximately 10 hours of work per week. The success of our clients and our company directly depends on the Specialist's ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both Québécois French and English.
The Quebec Community Manager will be responsible for providing personalized training and ensuring the client is utilizing our platform effectively to meet their marketing goals.
The position requires highly proficient communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to changing client needs.
The Quebec Community Manager will work closely with the Senior Manager of Client Solutions to ensure our clients' marketing objectives are met. They will report to the Director of Client Solutions and assist with day-to-day tasks.
Fluency in both Québécois French and English is required for this position, as it is essential in facilitating communication between our team and the clients. Additionally, an awareness of social media utilization and terminology is necessary, as it’s the primary topic of training that will be translated for the client.
Training & Presentations:
- Help design, develop, and customize training programs that align with organizational goals and objectives for the client
- Create interactive and engaging content to facilitate effective learning experiences for participants in Quebec
- Conduct training sessions, workshops, and presentations for diverse audiences, ensuring clarity and understanding of the subject matter
- Translate written or spoken material from English to Québécois French, ensuring accuracy and maintaining the intended meaning
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to understand specific requirements for translation projects
- Edit and proofread translated materials to ensure linguistic precision and coherence
Client Relationship Support:
- Help maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients
- Foster an understanding of cultural nuances and context to enhance effective communication
- Support the client’s unique goals and standards for the program
Be Creative and Inspire:
- Help execute tactical solutions & marketing campaigns in Quebec
- Enable field associates to create human-centered digital relationships with customers through social media
- Contribute to the design and strategy of adoption tactics
- Bilingual (Fluency in Québécois French and English)
- Excellent teaching, presentation, and communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and follow through
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills