At Devon Bank, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community. We provide a welcoming and accepting culture that comes from our desire to make diversity, respect and service a priority.
We have an opening for a Part - Time Safe Deposit Associate (Monday - Saturday 8:30 am to 1 pm) at our Chicago branch located near Western and Devon.
If you have a desire to have a great career start and help customers, then Devon Bank is the place for you!
In addition to a rewarding career in banking, we also provide competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Here are some more details on what our Safe Deposit Associate will do:
- Interacting in a professional manner with customers
- Verifying client identity
- Granting entry to the safe deposit boxes
- Assigning secure locations for our clients
- Opening and closing safe deposit boxes for clients
- Accurately recording and documenting client visits
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service
- Safe Deposit experience is a plus
EOE AA - Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HumanResources@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)- 465-2500.