Since 2006, Brand Networks, an Augeo company, has been a leader in social media technology and services. BN’s mission has been to provide cutting-edge social advertising solutions that allow brands to maximize their digital footprint and drive ROAS. We partner with all social platforms including Facebook / Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest, and create technologies that sit on top of their buying platforms and allow for unique targeting and optimizations that drive performance and deliver meaningful results. More than 1,500 businesses have trusted Brand Networks to solve their newest and toughest challenges. Brand Networks has offices in Boston, Bentonville, Hyderabad, Rochester, and Sydney in addition to Augeo’s offices across the country. Augeo acquired Brand Networks on February 14th, 2023.
Why Join Brand Networks?
Recognized as a top workplace in our HQ city of Rochester NY, BN’s average tenure is 3.5 years with nearly a third of our staff with us 5-10 years. We believe in supporting our team for long-term growth and success and offer a diverse culture with generous benefits including:
- Ability to work remotely long-term
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick days
- Wellness Perks
- Experience with the largest and most reputable brands in the world
As an iOS Engineer, you will join a multi-platform team of engineers developing marketing experiences for one of the largest retailers in the US.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain one of the largest iOS applications in the app store
- Participate in standups, retrospectives, planning, and code reviews and work in a collaborative, agile environment
- Understand customer needs and negotiate requirements to produce the optimal solution
- Successfully complete projects at large scope while maintaining a consistently high level of productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent technical skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with iOS development in a professional environment
- Professional experience with Swift 5
- Experience working with GraphQL is a plus
- Desired experience with MVVM+C front-end architecture, Combine framework, working with very large Xcode projects, and programmatic UI (not using Interface Builder)
- Understand SDLC and what it means to write testable, maintainable code
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams
$80,000 - $100,000 base salary
Base salary is determined by several factors including but not limited to education, experience, skills, and geography. These factors are considered when making an offer of employment. If you are interested in this position and salary range, we’d ask that you apply.