Streamline has grown rapidly, nearly doubling year over year. We’ve optimized every part of our onboarding, support, and billing processes, and we’re ready to scale nationally. To learn more about what we do check out getstreamline.com/about-us.
We invest heavily in our work culture and people. We’ve been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work” for many years, and it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time. We tick all the boxes: great pay, full benefits, 401k, unlimited paid time off, free on-site food. (Which is all great, but at the end of the day what makes this a great place to work is that we are all mission-driven, working toward making the world a better place.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Special Districts are a little-known but essential part of public infrastructure and democracy. More than 38,000 fire districts, park and rec districts, community service districts, etc. span the country. Yet 40% of them don’t have a website—despite being supported by public fees and taxes. Streamline exists to serve and empower them with SaaS tools, thought leadership, and compliance with new laws and digital requirements. We love our districts, and with less than 1% customer churn over 5 years, the love is mutual.
About the Role:
As an Account Executive, you will work closely with hundreds of special districts (think: fire districts, water, utilities, parks, and other essential and community-owned utilities.)
- You’ll show them powerful software that will blow their minds and make their jobs way easier.
- You’ll learn to anticipate how they make their decisions, explore and uncover their business needs, and communicate how our range of product offerings can benefit their district and communities.
- You’ll become an expert in the laws that affect how districts operate online, from transparency requirements to how users with disabilities can access content on their websites
- You’ll collaborate with customer support and product teams to continuously improve the solutions based on the needs you’re seeing
- You’ll bring a strong knowledge of SaaS solutions and your analytical capabilities to Streamline
- You’ll crush your goals with the support of a passionate, humble, and get-it-done team
Streamline is a very special place to work. Every employee receives a competitive salary and compensation package, the very best healthcare benefits available, and a place that supports them and their loved ones.
- 401(k) plans with 3% salary matching and complimentary financial planning
- A stock incentive program including access to founder-class stock
- The very best healthcare benefits available
- Family-friendly hours and flexible scheduling
- Unlimited paid vacation per year
- Free, unlimited food while at work
- Executive training and coaching programs to help you grow personally and professionally, led by nationally-recognized coaches and facilitators