Be a part of our exciting and innovative substance use disorder treatment programs. Our programs emphasize the implementation of best practices for integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders and we have been recognized as a Center of Excellence in this area of treatment. This is an excellent opportunity for a clinician that would like to broaden their experience working in a collaborative, multi-faceted clinical team environment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) is assigned to provide counseling services that require specific substance use disorder treatment services that may include particular aspects of substance use disorder counseling, such as evaluation or treatment. Work may involve direct services being provided at C&C locations other than 346 Water Street, Skowhegan (e.g. Augusta, Waterville, Rockland) as well as off-site.
- Complete comprehensive client assessments, specific substance use evaluations, and/or treatment, or other services as specifically required.
- Quality services will be maintained by attention to client risk factors to ensure any needed intervention, utilization of supervision to support effective treatment, maintaining effective services from the initial stages through case closure
- LADCs will maintain accurate and complete clinical records, prepared in a timely manner, in compliance with the licensing, agency and program-specific requirements
- LADCs will attend to the presence of co-occurring disorders through screening, referral and/or motivational intervention within their individual scope of practice and competence. They will collaborate effectively with other substance use disorder, mental health, crisis service and psychiatric service providers as appropriate to their program and role in that program. They may be expected to participate in inter-program or inter-agency consultation as directed by their supervisor(s) in the interest of providing best practice integrated co-occurring services.
Hours for this position will fall generally between the 8:00am and 5:00pm.
We offer Substance Use Disorder services in Augusta, Rockland, and Skowhegan. This position will be based primarily in Skowhegan office.
Qualified candidates will earn between $18.50/hr to $22.00/hr DOE
Crisis & Counseling Centers offers a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment. Benefits include: health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, flexible spending account, paid personal leave, 10 paid holidays and a 401K plan. Additional life, long-term disability, and dental insurance available. Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
Crisis and Counseling is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.