Lancaster Farming is looking for a Digital Advertising Sales Representative to join our team! The Digital Advertising Sales Representative will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by developing and executing effective digital advertising and marketing strategies for our clients in the agricultural industry. They will work closely with the sales reps to prospect new customers, create digital marketing proposals, adjust clients’ marketing strategies, and provide reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
Why work with us?
We know that employees are a business’s greatest asset and the primary driver of success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who are bright, curious, flexible, and energetic, to ensure our progress for the next 225 years.
As a team member at Lancaster Farming, you’ll enjoy:
- 4 weeks PTO to start (pro-rated for first year)
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, vision, short-term disability, basic life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental leave program
Lancaster Farming is the industry-leading Agricultural news outlet in the Mid-Atlantic region committed to providing timely and relevant information to the farming community. With a rich history dating back to 1955, we have consistently delivered high-quality content and valuable resources to our readers. As we continue to evolve in the digital age, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Digital Advertising Sales Representative to join our team.
Free public parking available in Ephrata.
Digital Advertising Sales Representative Essential Job Functions (Full Description):
1. Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Identify and target potential clients in the agricultural sector who would benefit from in digital marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends and competitors.
2. Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Understand clients' advertising goals and tailor digital solutions to meet their objectives.
3. Sales Presentations and Proposals:
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations to showcase the benefits of digital advertising on Lancaster Farming platforms and with traditional digital marketing products such as Google Ads, social media and email marketing.
- Clearly articulate and promote the value of our digital advertising services
4. Campaign Management:
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and ensure seamless execution of digital advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize performance and deliver positive results for clients.
5. Revenue Growth:
- Meet and exceed sales targets to contribute to the overall revenue growth of Lancaster Farming.
- Identify upsell opportunities and additional services that align with clients' needs.
6. Reporting and Analysis:
- Provide regular reports on campaign performance and ROI to clients.
- Use analytics tools to assess the effectiveness of advertising strategies and make data-driven recommendations.
7. Content Development
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Editorial and Circulation Marketing Teams to develop and promote new content offerings with appeal to prospective advertisers. This includes but is not limited to newsletters, custom content, collaborative content, native advertisements, email marketing, and social media marketing.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in digital marketing and sales, preferably in the agriculture or related industry.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and digital advertising platforms.
- Basic experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus.