Alliance Digital Product Owner is an integral role to the growth of our company. This role requires an individual that thrives in a start-up culture, enjoys problem solving/ troubleshooting, has experience with digital product management, and is a strong listener and communicator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Sr. Director of Products to create product roadmap and prioritize backlog
- Support the ideation and creation of new products
- Prioritize and set timelines for development initiatives
- Create regular reporting and tracking for development timelines and key initiatives
- Throughout product build, conduct project management activities including engaging with 3rd party providers, tracking project timelines and assisting with the measurement of implemented projects
- Act as a liaison for functional and development Teams
- Work with team to prioritize integration requests & develop an integration “queue”, plan, and timeline
- Act as area expert and Administrator for consumer facing 3rd party software platforms
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of task activities and/or duties that are required of the employee for this job. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience managing digital products
- Understanding of software development and general development best practices and leading methodologies
- Understanding/experience of agile delivery methodology (SCRUM certification preferable)
- Excellent facilitation skills for information gathering and determining business requirements.
- Ability to assess business requirements and translate into / create functional requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-confidence and experience in a consultative, client-facing role, making group presentations and overall strong communication skills.
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-oriented.
- Quick learner and self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Develops constructive working relationships with others inside and outside the organization through cooperation and mutual respect.
- Integrity & Trust: Able to earn others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions. Is seen as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy and is known to consistently adhere to a set of core values that are represented in decisions and actions. Maintains commitments made to others. Respects and maintains confidentiality
- Open Communication: Fosters open communication and listens to others objectively. Shares relevant information in a timely, logical, clear and consistent manner. Ensures information is passed on to others who should be kept informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises. Expresses oneself clearly & accurately in writing, speaking and when interacting with others.
- Change Management: Demonstrated willingness to take calculated risks to achieve organizational goals and effectiveness. Sees opportunities for creative problem solving and innovation while staying within the parameters of best practices. Recovers quickly from setbacks, adapts approach to achieve solutions in dynamic situations.
- Organizational Focus: Maintains focus and commitment to the mission, values and business strategies to find solutions that best serve the long-term vision of the organization. Maintains a commitment to goals and focuses on results and desired outcomes in the face of obstacles and frustrations.
- Self-Management: Able to self-evaluate in order to proactively and continuously improve one’s own behavior and performance. Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight. Conducts oneself with confidence, flexibility and personal credibility.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; there are no special physical demands.