Are you a dynamic individual with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences? We're looking for an energetic Customer Care Specialist to join our thriving team and be the driving force behind our commitment to excellence!
The Customer Care Specialist will act as a liaison, provide service information and resolve any emerging issues a customer might face with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities include managing large amounts of incoming calls, identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction, build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication, handle customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions, ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process billing and payments, and assist with insurance compliance. The Customer Care Specialist will be expected to produce a minimum agreed upon quantity and quality of daily deliverables (e.g., daily call count, individual Customer contacts and error-free correspondence) as agreed upon with the Customer Care Supervisor.
Providing Customer Service
- Assist and answer incoming requests from Customers in an Accurate, Fast, Friendly and Flexible manner.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude to promote a collaborative and enjoyable work environment.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfied resolution.
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Effectively manages large amounts of customer requests.
- Works with Customer Care Supervisor/Manager to ensure customer centric service is being delivered in a superior manner.
- Assists with Special Projects assigned by Customer Care Manager.
- Prepare Payoff and Year End Letters, complete a Statement of Accounts, Calculate Trade-up balance for credit processing.
- Helps to identify and processes documents for Transfer and Assumption requests.
- Complete Payoff paperwork once funds are received through the Access system.
- Responds to customer email requests as assigned.
- Process payments and Skip Payments.
- Promptly process any incoming correspondence via USPS including but not limited to return mail.
- Prepare end of contract documents such as an Account Completion Letter, Bill of Sale or Title Release.
- Maintain customer records by updating contract information such as address, phone, and email changes.
- Keep record of customer interactions by logging all customer touches in LP/Aspire.
- Update ACH account changes and requests for Due Date Change.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying, prioritizing and completing critical tasks independently, creatively and always with a sense of urgency.
- Strong, communication, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Timely decision-making ability.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Access, as well as Internet-based solutions and AmurEF platforms (e.g., Lease Plus, Aspire, SSRS)
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.
Education and Training Guidelines
- High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Prefer three (3) to five (5) year’s work experience in commercial collections/and or customer service