Join our growing Electrical Team! Compu Dynamics is one of the leading data center fit-out contractors in the world’s largest data center market. Our continued growth has led to an immediate opening for an Assistant Superintendent. If you are looking to move up in the field, then this is the position for you!
SIGN ON BONUS: $10,000 (Must have Journeyman/Master to qualify)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assists the Superintendent in the day to day operations of the Electrical Install Division
2. Assists Superintendent and Director in in supervising field personnel, including disciplinary actions, coaching, mentoring, etc.
3. Oversees job sites as needed
4. Acts as crew leader as needed
5. Assists in laying out project work and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules
6. Accountable for the on-site supervision of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time frame, quality and performance standards, and customer/client satisfaction
7. Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical industry
8. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
9. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E071, 1141, 7930
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, $250 tool allowance, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 8+ years’ experience in the field or related area
3. Master Electrician license or equivalent electrical training and experience
4. Valid driver’s license in good standing
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Experience with Data Centers