Ribometrix is a platform therapeutics company discovering small molecule drugs that target functional 3D RNA structures to treat human diseases. Our main operations are located in the heart of Research Triangle Park in Durham, North Carolina.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Program Manager to help plan, track, coordinate, analyze and drive Ribometrix programs and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops & executes sound, data-based project plans incorporating all activities required, including critical path analysis and resource loading where applicable.
- Oversees and coordinates project teams from conception through IND.
- Tracks projects to ensure completion on time and on budget.
- Identifies program risks and leads teams in development of risk mitigation strategies; works with others to resolve issues and remove barriers.
- Leads teams to anticipate and resolve project issues/delays, understand root causes of delays when they occur and implement corrective actions to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Facilitates project teams to identify and execute efficient drug discovery plans containing activities which will successfully meet the desired product profile and support regulatory requirements and timelines.
- Develops and maintains documentation and prepares agendas, decision/action logs, presentations and status reports.
- Applies best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Assists with management of project budgets and forecasts.
- Participates in regulatory agency meetings and submissions as requested.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Must have a required minimum of 10 years experience managing biotech or pharmaceutical R&D projects and programs.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in related field, Ph.D. degree preferred.
- Proven track record of successful management of R&D programs is required.
- Must be a hands on, individual contributor as this position does not have direct reports.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to create a work breakdown structure, create a detailed project plan utilizing MS Project or other software, understand task linkages and understand how to identify the critical path
- Must possess strong verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be exceptional at presenting to executive leadership team showcasing strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the organization is essential.
- PDMA or PMP certification required.
Recruiting Agencies, Please Note:
Ribometrix will not accept unsolicited assistance from recruiting/search agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by recruiting or search agencies to any employee at Ribometrix via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search/recruitment agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ribometrix. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ribometrix as a result of the referral or through other means.