This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The Buyer I is a professional position supporting all internal and external customer material and service needs in an FAA regulated, AS9100 certified aviation design, testing and manufacturing environment. Working with the Supply Chain and overall Operations team to support ACC, the Buyer I is the owner of rotating commodities and services for daily replenishment with the purpose of supporting customer satisfaction with high value, quality and on-time products. This position has a great area of impact and ability to influence customer satisfaction, company success, and the ongoing improvement of the department and company as a whole.
• High commitment to Safety, Regulatory Compliance, ACC Mission and Values, and Contractual agreements.
• Daily transaction of ERP messages and bidding/ signaling releases to suppliers in a high volume FAA regulated AS9100/ ERP environment.
• Provide great customer support to internal and external customers.
• Source and Purchase items and services at the most favorable price consistent with the approved supply base, quality, quantity, specification requirements and other factors, and concurrent maintenance of system integrity of data and record retention.
• Escalation of supply risks, delays, price or quality variances or other issues to supply chain management.
• Commitment to company and personal continual improvement, education, and technological innovation to stay current in the industry and drive to world class supply chain development.
• Adherence to established planning and purchasing processing & procedures and company systems.
• May also sell or dispose of surplus, equipment, materials, or supplies.
The candidate for this position should possess:
• High School Diploma or GED and relevant experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in business or supply chain related field and/ or professional supply chain or operations certification (ISM/ APICS) preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical fluency in Office products (Excel required) and familiarity with ERP system functionality.
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• 1-3 years of supply chain experience, Quantum Control/ JDE experience or similar preferred.
• Experience with ISO or AS9100 processes and procedures preferred.
• Experience with budgets, trends and price negotiations preferred.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 9 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off. We hold fun monthly company events and every Friday is casual dress.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Wesminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.