Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys is seeking a full-time Scrum Master with a Top Secret clearance a position in Vienna, VA to support an IC client at a 24/7/365 operation’s center.
• Develop and improve business processes within the technology and business organization and understands functional requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition
• Elicit, analyze and organize requirements
• Manage requirements and communications
• Develop relationships with a client by being proactive, displays a thorough understanding of their business, and provides business solutions
• Advise Scrum teams on technical product design
• Assist Scrum teams with sprint planning
• Assist with preparing documentation and reference material for External IT Exchange Meetings
• Must be able to accurately represent customer requirements
• Must have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Must have excellent technical writing skills
• Must be able to work in an operational environment where priorities change frequently
• Must be able to gather and interpret relevant data and information
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with four years of relevant experience in systems analysis or business analysis; OR
• Associate’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with six years of relevant experience in systems analysis or business analysis; OR
• Eight years of relevant experience in systems analysis or business analysis
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.