Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking a full time Exchange/Mobility System Administrator. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Blackberry Unified Endpoint Management (BUEM). The candidate will provide enterprise level support to a global architecture with over 7,000 users using Android and iPhone devices.
The Candidate will have the skills and experience to:
- Operate, troubleshoot, and modernize the Exchange messaging and mobile device management services for the Government client.
- Must have an understanding of Microsoft and Blackberry best practice solutions in a production environment with enterprise security requirements in mind.
- Must interact with system/network administrators, enterprise security, and government personnel.
- Installs, configures, and maintains Blackberry UEM servers to include (but not limited to) operating system patches, software version updates, and DoD STIG application and validation efforts.
- Troubleshoots iPhone and Android device activation and configuration issues, developing SOPs and processes for delegation.
- Creates and modifies application groups, policies, application configurations, and user groups within Blackberry UEM.
- Performs routine maintenance of Exchange 2016, Exchange 2013, and Exchange 2010 servers to include (but not limited to) operating system patches, software version updates, and DoD STIG application and validation.
- Installs and configures Exchange 2016 in support of 2010 upgrade efforts.
- Troubleshoots connectivity problems with Outlook 2013/2016, webmail, and ActiveSync connections.
- Creates and manages SMTP relays on Exchange, as well as manages the SMTP gateways on the boundary.
- Troubleshoots Exchange 2010 and 2016 issues with SMTP transport, client access, and database health.
- Performs daily operations and maintenance of an availability group based Exchange environment to include capacity checks, logging, and overall system health.
- Recommends upgrade paths as applicable to include additional functionality rollouts.
- Proactively manages systems to provide consistent service uptime for user base.
- Responds in support of after-hours outage resolution (shares with other Messaging admins).
- Supports enterprise patching efforts as required.
- Installs, configures, and integrates remote Exchange servers in support of off-site replication for DR solutions.
- 5+ yrs working with Microsoft Exchange
- 3+ yrs working with Blackberry UEM
- 10+ yrs supporting DoD enterprise environments
- IAT II
- Professional level certification, i.e. MCITP, MCSE or BlackBerry System Integration Professional
- Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility
Preferred Technical Skills:
- In-depth understanding of Windows infrastructure technologies, such as Group Policy Objects and how they affect/interact with BES within the enterprise
- Comprehensive understanding of Networking in an enterprise and how the network affects/interacts with BES within the enterprise
- Ability to interface with vendors and clients (internal and external)
- Ability to analyze situations and formulate recommendations to upper management
- Professional Level certification, i.e. MCSA or MCSE
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.