Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys is seeking a Senior Training Specialist to support USAFE at Ramstein AFB to perform the following tasks:
Trains the forces. Performs one or more of the following or related tasks: 1) Works closely with the forces to provide tailored information to enhance combat effectiveness. 2) Provides sophisticated military skills and knowledge in combination with other technical skills to ensure that optimized war and contingency plans are developed. 3) Develops training plans and/or trains US forces in one or more functional areas, or in general combat skills. 4) Evaluates trainees and training plans to ensure training objectives are met.
Develop and teach the Warfighter Headquarters Training Programs for HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA and 3 AF at the request of HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA/CSD, with a focus on the HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA Air Component and Air
Force Forces missions, AOR responsibilities, and staff functions. Interview relevant personnel including, but not limited to, SMEs from A1, A2, A3, A4/7, A5/8/9, A6, Chief of Staff, Medical, Legal, Public Affairs, Safety, Political Advisors, Finance, Chaplain, Historian, NATO, AFIMSC, CAT, Operational Planning teams, and the 603 AOC, USAFE-AFAFRICA, USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, and United States Air Force (USAF) HAF, and ACC, to identify the full spectrum of requirements to be included in the Warfighter Headquarters Training Programs. Research, develop, and implement courseware materials meeting the Government’s training requirements. Solicit student feedback through verbal feedback and written student evaluation forms for each training program course. Develop course syllabi and course materials with several variations specific to a range of users, including, but not limited to, personnel assigned to HQ USAFEAFAFRICA staff and other HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA-sourced augmentees; augmentees sourced other than by HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA; personnel assigned to 3 AF (including refresher training); and refresher training for HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA augmentees.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and teach Warfighter Headquarters Develop and teach Warfighter Headquarters Training Programs
• Provide training course syllabi and materials that are current, relevant, and accurate.
• Develop distance learning for the Warfighter Headquarters Training Programs (support web and computer-based products, processes, and systems)
• Perform administrative tasks as required under this PWS
• Provide distance learning courses that are current, relevant, and accurate
• Annually review and reassess class requirements and develop annual schedule
• Course enrollment, success, and student tracking
• Solicit and receive customer and student feedback for all Warfighter Headquarters Training Program courses
Desired Experience and Expertise:
• Command Staff experience in an ACC role;
• Command Staff experience in an Air Force Forces (AFFOR) role;
• AOC experience;
• USAFE-AFAFRICA, USEUCOM, and/or USAFRICOM staff experience
• Ballistic Missile Defense experience; and
• Non-Kinetic Operations experience.
Experience and familiarity with the Joint and Air Force publications including but not limited to:
• Doctrine for Joint Operations (Joint Publication (JP) 3-0);
• Joint Operational Planning Process (JP 5-0);
• Countering Air and Missile Threats (JP 3-01);
• Command and Control of Joint Air Operations (JP 3-30);
• Joint Task Force Headquarters (JP 3-33);
• Defense Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace (JP 3-12R);
• Electronic Warfare (JP 3-13.1);
• Military Information Support Operations (JP 3-13.2);
• Military Deception (JP 3-13.4);
• Space Operations (JP 3-14);
• Noncombatant Evacuation Operations (JP 3-68), to include experience and familiarity with phasing, integration, service roles, and contributions; and,
• Air Force Instruction 13-103 Air Force Forces (AFFOR) Staff Operations, Readiness and Structure and Operating Instruction for HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA Headquarters.
At the request of the Government and in coordination with the Joint Task Force (JTF) readiness program manager (PM), the Contractor shall develop and teach a training program for HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA and 3 AF staffs that supports the command’s overall readiness and training plan. The curriculum will focus on JTF responsibilities. The Contractor shall provide assistance to HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA exercise planners as part of the overall JTF readiness and training program. The Contractor shall register and enroll students, as well as provide certificates verifying training of said students.
• In addition to training members of US government personnel, the Contractor shall provide the same training to NATO staffs, as required by the Government, to meet multinational training requirements during programmed USAF sponsored multinational exercises;
• The Contractor shall thoroughly research, develop, update, and document all formal training programs;
• The Contractor shall, at a minimum, review, revise, and update all training course materials quarterly, as well as upon request of the Government. When revising and updating training course materials, the Contractor shall review all applicable Air Force Doctrine documents, USAFE lessons learned, and in coordination with HQ USAFEAFAFRICA/CSD, consult with relevant personnel at 3AF, USAFE-AFAFRICA, USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, and United States Air Force (USAF) HAF, Air Combat Command, and other agencies, as directed by the Government. The Contractor shall revise training course materials to reflect changes in DoD policy and the HQ USAFEAFAFRICA mission, as required as a result of this review.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Master’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 9 years’ experience in Training Development and Delivery; or
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum 12 years of training delivery experience; or
• 16 years of training delivery experience
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.