Location: Sodus Branch
Shift/Hours: Part-time based on business needs. Hours average between 20 to 29 hours per week. The schedule is Monday - Saturday, with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Are you looking to work in a professional environment, with flexible hours? If so, we are looking to hire you for a very important position, Teller!
Our Tellers work directly with our members each and every day, they are a strong representation of the credit union and our culture!
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester's top mid-sized workplaces in 2018, 2019, and 2020 is seeking to add an energetic team member for a part-time opportunity in our Sodus, NY branch.
We offer an excellent teamwork environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork, (ART), along with an excellent benefits package including our 401k retirement plan, life insurance benefits, insurance coverage options, career clothing, and other employee perks.
As a Teller at Reliant, you will:
• Provide a positive member experience.
• Perform routine member transactions in a professional, confidential, and accurate manner.
• Assure that Reliant products and services are provided to our members.
• Experience exciting career opportunities!
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Professional and positive attitude, with a desire to help others
• Confidence to recommend products and services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Previous cash handling, sales or customer service experience
• Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
• Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282 or email at email@example.com.