Job Title: Community Care Representative
Reports To: Community Care Supervisor or Assistant Manager
Department: Community Care
Summary: The position of Community Care Representative is responsible for answering telephones, processing Work Orders, Violations Letters, and Architectural with the highest level of professionalism and accuracy always. This position offers strong support to Community Association Managers allowing them the necessary time to better focus on the long-term community goals and projects.
Location: Hammersmith Headquarters – Englewood, CO
Schedule: Various schedules available
Points of Distinction:
• Great comprehensive training program!
• Career growth opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process all tasks as assigned to include Work Orders, Violation Letters, Architectural, and other required tasks.
• Provide resolutions and problem-solving to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the Homeowner, Association, and Hammersmith®.
• Follow up with appropriate individuals to ensure satisfaction with completed tasks.
• Return phone calls and/or respond to messages the same day or within 24 hours of receipt.
• Assist with answering phone calls.
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company: Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance.
• Skill in delivering excellent customer service
• Skill in attention to detail, decision-making, and problem-solving
• Ability to be professional in appearance and presentation
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Ability to utilize different computer software programs
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
• Ability to diffuse issues with unhappy clients
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous customer service experience required
Benefits: Regular full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick time, vacation time, and much more!
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.