PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
ASBTEP is designed to prevent re-offending of sexually inappropriate or abusive behavior, promote victim and community safety and educate juveniles and their families on appropriate sexual behavior, boundaries, and healthy development while equipping youth with prosocial life skills. The program will use a collaborative and multi-systems approach that supports the juvenile's engagement in services and protects the community. Juveniles are divided into 2 levels of service: Level 1 receives sexuality Education and Case Management for 1 -3 months and Level 2 receives the same but with the addition of Individualized Treatment for 3 – 13 months.
The Program Manager is a licensed Master's level mental health professional who directs and supervises the professional and administrative activities of the Clinicians in the ASBTEP program. They ensure that all model, contractual, licensing and payer requirements are met. The Program Manager will also provide direct service/on-call as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides weekly individual supervision to each Clinician, with additional as needed.
- Ensures Clinicians are adhering to model fidelity as required.
- Responsible for triage, intake and case assignment
- Oversee the completion of all assessments and ITPs.
- Provide coverage for therapists as needed
- Responsible for ensuring that all data is entered as required by model, state, federal, licensing and CSSD requirements.
- Manages day to day operations of the ASBTEP program
- Informs Director of issues/concerns regarding effective delivery of clinical services including critical incidents.
- Ensures that all clients are evaluated by psychiatrist if determined to be necessary.
- Maximize program utilization, and ensure appropriate billing of services
- Oversees and completes chart audits to ensure that documentation is complete and clinically appropriate, including treatment plans, admission evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Ensures the documentation of all services in adherence with state statutes, regulatory bodies, billing, COA standards, and Boys & Girls Village Standards
- Arranges for and attends meetings with CSSD as needed
- Provides back up to on-call staff, maintaining a flexible work schedule to meet program needs.
- Participates in all required trainings, network meetings, etc.
- Maintains regular contact with key stakeholders from CSSD regarding current status of program including anticipated availability for future referrals.
- Provides direct services depending on staffing and other programmatic needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to deliver seamless services throughout the agency.
- Must be a CATSO member within 1 year of hire; ATSA member within 2 years of hire
- LCSW or the equivalent
- Two (2) years experience overseeing and managing staff.
- Experience working with treating juveniles with problem sexual behaviors
- Demonstrate a history of cultural competence
- Experience in cognitive behavioral treatment modalities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Clinical Member of CATSO
- Must demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively with CSSD, DCF and other providers.
- Responsible for supervision and direction of Clinicians
- Reviews services and treatment plans of all active cases to ensure appropriateness of care and compliance with agency, contract, accreditation, and licensing standards.
- Completes annual evaluations for staff.
- Must be able to climb several flights of stairs
- Must be able to work with clients in a variety of settings
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the families
- Available for on-call which will include evenings and weekends
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record and access to reliable transportation