The Customer Project Manager leads the successful implementation for large, complex and/or strategically important clients.
To ensure complex Customers are implemented quickly and efficiently requires coordination across various departments within Bestpass and the Customer. The Customer Project Manager will own this coordination and ensure that implementations are completed on time and meet customer expectations. All of this supports a clean hand off to the ongoing Customer Service team at the end of implementation.
As a member of the Customer Onboarding Team, you'll report into the Customer Onboarding Manager and work collaboratively with other Customer Services team members as well as the Sales, Support Services, Fulfillment, Product, and Development teams.
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plan including project scope, release schedule, milestones, deliverables etc
- Follow and/or develop onboarding procedures that facilitate efficient and timely implementation of assigned accounts
- Improve customer relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries
- Coordinate calls, meetings and communications between customers and project team throughout the project implementation phase
- Success Metrics: Identify, report and monitor the success metrics of an implementation
- Communication: Coordinating communication across teams via emails and meetings to support required progress and circulating weekly status reports summarizing open, pending, and completed tasks
- Ability to work independently and make decisions to support our customers and team members with minimal guidance
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills for issues and inquiries from customers and team members
- Continually contribute to cohesive team environment
- Ability to consistently communicate effectively and professionally with customers and team members
- Excellent time management to give appropriate representation to all customers and team members
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook, and Adobe
- 2-4 years’ experience in professional client relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
At Bestpass we believe in a customer-focused, servant leadership philosophy that empowers our employees to provide a comprehensive payment platform with a focus on nationwide toll management for commercial fleets of all shapes and sizes. With more than 7,400 customers and more than 600,000 deployed toll transponders in the United States and Canada, Bestpass ensures data accuracy, consolidates payments, delivers invaluable industry expertise, and saves its users time and money.