Are you the type of person who values accuracy and details above all else in your work? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and lots of change? Are you a team-player who likes to work in a group setting?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Assist the Hardscape Division Manager in the field overseeing production and quality on active projects.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner, with integrity, teamwork, and excellence in how this person represents them self and the company.
- Read and understand plans and can build a masonry project from the ground up.
- Ability to coach employees and give direction to others who are performing the work.
- Possess the knowledge and experience of the masonry trade but not necessarily be a trained mason.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to interact with people in a friendly and outgoing manner.