As an IT Project Manager:
You will manage and oversee projects that span across multiple regions, business units, and/or service lines. Define and implement the project structure, approach, and plan including inter-dependencies and critical success factors within a multi-disciplinary team.
A Day in the Life:
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Ensures completion of internal IT organizational projects and initiatives within scope and budget in accordance with time constraints.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Effective risk analysis and development of corrective action plans to ensure projects are executed successfully.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What success looks like in this role:
• Exceptional verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Experience with Microsoft word and other editors to develop high quality documentation.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 5 Years as an IT Project Manager, or in a similar technical role
• PMP desired, or ability to obtain PMP within 2 years
• Self-starter, with a proven track record for creativity and initiative, with first-rate written and verbal communication skills with an extraordinary attention to detail
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and work streams in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to effectively engage and work with teams within an organization committed to client success