Do you like working on a team? Do you enjoy helping people? If you answered “yes”, you might LOVE working as a Banquet Attendant.
Colonial Golf and Tennis Club is looking for Banquet Attendants who will help make the special events of our clients even more special! Banquet Attendants serve food and drinks to guests in a banquet setting. The ideal candidate will come to work as scheduled and act in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner while working in a fast-paced environment. Two years experience required.
What We Need in the Ideal Candidate:
• Must be customer oriented.
• Reliable with regular attendance
• Follow instructions to setup and serve according to Banquet Event Order
• Incorporate safe work practices
• Ability to work a flexible schedule according to scheduled banquets
• Must be able to frequently lift 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
Key Duties in this Role:
• Prepares function sites and assures room is set according to specifications
• Serves food and beverages to guests based on established standards
• Sets dining tables, buffets and other services according to Banquet Event Order
• Ensures guests are provided with excellent customer service by anticipating their needs before they arise
• Following a banquet, sets room to room ready standards
Visit our website to apply. Applications also available on-site.
We are an equal opportunity employer.