A Universal Banker provides exemplary customer service to our walk-in clients. You are responsible for building client and business relationships by proactively recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products. When needed, you will also process customer transactions accurately and efficiently to provide excellent customer service by educating them on bank products, services and technology.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Branch Manager and Branch Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Be proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Drive sales through walk-in customers with a disciplined sales process and using current technology to drive both sales and service.
- Obtain referrals from customers, other bank colleagues and partners while educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhere to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate good judgement in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- Process customers day to day transactions as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Is responsible for being familiar with and complying with the provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act as they relate to the functions of this position. Completes all required reports related to those acts and reports any observed violations or potential violations of those acts to a supervisor or other appropriate bank officer.