We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
Our Greenville office is searching for a Tenant Services Coordinator to assist our Senior Property Manager and maintenance personnel in the management and operations of our diverse real estate portfolio across the city. This position plays a vital role in maintaining positive relations between building tenants, owners, and Trinity Partners’ Property Management group.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist property management team in all aspects of managing multiple properties.
- Receive all tenant requests, log and dispatch all complaints to necessary maintenance personnel and vendor.
- Work with vendors to maintain tenant satisfaction concerning complaints. Follow up with tenants promptly.
- Outline work to be performed by vendors. Obtain bids from different vendors and choose appropriate vendor to perform work (with Senior Property Manager’s approval).
- Prepare and coordinate the execution of vendor contracts in strict accordance with Trinity Partners’ policies. Complete process by maintaining necessary documents electronically.
- Receive, log, and properly code all invoices and review with Senior Property Manager for approval. Check all invoices for accuracy; work with accounts payable and vendors on clearing up any billing problems.
- Receive and keep up-to-date files on all work orders from tenants, correspondence and lease files, tenant insurance, and service contract files and associated reminders in MRI or other accounting software.
- Assist in preparing monthly reports and annual business plans and budgets.
- Work with Property Manager and maintenance team on tenant construction including tenant renovations, vanilla-box construction projects and general building rehabilitation.
- Work with security vendors in dealing with proper procedures, violators and other general problems.
- Process and maintain good records for all security devices, including keys and access fobs.
- Review and research aged receivable reports. Work with tenants and accounting department to resolve any aged items.
- Maintain current and complete certificates of insurance for all tenants and all vendors in electronic files.
- Create and update tenant manuals and distribute accordingly.
- Prepare general correspondence including action agendas, tenant invoices, tenant service requests and other miscellaneous forms.
- Prepare and coordinate action agenda items with Senior Property Manager and building maintenance personnel.
- Administer and manage office petty cash.
- Perform all general office duties including answering telephones, upkeep of equipment, ordering of supplies, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with tenant relation functions as assigned.
- Be available for company and team meetings as required.